Friday, June 28, 2013

RUNmadan Challenge

RUN-MADAN CHALLENGE
July 9, 2013 until Aug. 7, 2013

Objectives:

1. To inspire people to run.
2. To map mosque in Dubai.
3. Part of my 42K Training.
____________________

Mechanics:

To challenge myself to run during Ramadan Summer Season,
40 days of running at least 3 km. everyday.

Start to run in front of a mosque to nearest mosque to next mosque
and come back to starting point or at least 3km. is completed.

During start, stop and end of my run, I will take stills & 360° VR photos of Mosque
and publish / share here on my blog, face book & twitter.
_____________________

Sample of Run-madan Challenge:


Day 1 (July 9, 2013) 
Muhaisnah Map Route

Majid Saif Ahmed Lootha Mosque to
Majid Tamim Al Dhari Mosque

1 loop - approx. 5 Km Run


DAY 1 Route Map

360° VR Photo:


Saif Ahmed Lootah MOSQUE at Muhaisnah 4 Dubai in Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment