Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 16 Week 3 of 10K Plan 9.25K RUN "BURJ AL ARAB"


Day 16 Week 3 of 10K Plan
9.25K RUN "BURJ AL ARAB"
06 October 2012

Last night I am schedule to run at sheik zayed road
but the road is congested so I changed my plan to run
on my other gym..."Jumeirah Beach Road".

Jumeirah running route is scheduled by next couple of weeks
'coz the distance of 1 loop is 10.2K(am not yet ready for that)
but I have no option but to run.

I ran & jog for 40 min.4.2K without stopping from jumeirah 3 to umm suqeim 3
(pedestrian crossing leading to burj al arab)stopped for 3 minutes
crossing - rest & take some photos.

Start to run again for few minutes, jog for a minute until my left
brain dictating me that I am exhausted. I run, jog & walk to stop & finished
my 9.25K training.

Conclusion:
Exhausted.Tired but no so long.
I regain my power after 5 minutes.
Happy...I almost finished 10K run.
Time: 1:30:00

No comments:

Post a Comment