Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 1 PreRUNmadan 2014 AL Karama Area




































I started to run at Gate 1, Zabeel Park where I met Ronald and Paul of FiT and
Elen 
Elegado & co. of FRU. Purposely start to ran  on that side for tonight's meeting.



I start to run here at FRU's Crib - Gate 3 Zabeel Park


















From Gate 1 to 3 is almost 750 meters. Pour my 1.5 liters bottle and start to run.
Climbing at bridge overpass to reach my 1st stop.

Unlike last year...
few people walking on the street, but today....even kids still playing on the street,
because maybe the weather is still good.

1st MOSQUE VISIT: KARAMA Fish Market Mosque

1st Stop - Karama Fish Market Mosque



















Karama Fish Market


















Karama Fish Market with Indian Fish Vendor



















Stall inside Karama Fish Market 






















2nd MOSQUE VISIT: DM Laboratory Mosque


DM Laboratory Mosque



















3rd MOSQUE VISIT: Ahmad Moosa Mosque


Ahmad Moosa Mosque



















4th MOSQUE VISIT: Karama Grand Mosque


Karama Grand Mosque



















When I reached on 5th Mosque...
the Mosque is gone..! 
The mosque is under renovation.

This is the best thing in the pre - run...you will know what is the problem
ahead of time and you can solve or re-route it before the actual run.



5th MOSQUE VISIT: Al Rahma Mosque


Al Rahma Mosque (under Renovation)



















From this point. I went straight back to Zabeel Park Gate 1 and  

finished my 8K run at 55 minutes.

Finished my meeting with different sports group in Dubai at
around 8:45 pm.




GOOD & POSITIVE Vibes for all Filipino Athletes
not only in Middle East...but also worldwide.
With me are groups from FRU + FiT + FRBE and other
Filipino Sports group in Dubai.

______________

Next Run  Oud Metha Route



No comments:

Post a Comment