Thursday, May 29, 2014

Done 46K ULTRA Run



Tonight's Run is very historic in Dubai Running Community...
It is the first time to have an Ultra Running Event at night
until morning time. This is also an FRU 1st Annual Ulta Run 2014.

A total of 38 Strong FRU Runners gathered at Satwa Roundabout
around 9:00pm 29 May 2014. Group shot, Prayer & short briefing
to our Supporter on mobile before we stride towards Dubai drydocks area.

Our first 2kms towards 1st stop are fast (fresh legs), next stop is 4km
away...and most of us are grouped as per pace speed. My daughter Bea is my
pacer until 17Km.




more stories soon...

_________________ oo0oo__________________

"To GOD be the GLORY, for all the things HE has done"

I offer my run to my brother & best friend Ka Lando R. Hernandez
which passed away and enters our Lord's Kingdom. And also to
my high school batchmates who joins Lando with our Lord God.

"Roland Rosillas Hernandez, janet de jesus, belinda gimeno,
hermogenes diaz, lorena mendoza, rodelio cruz, reynaldo delos reyes,
pedro gojo cruz and fernando gojo cruz"










No comments:

Post a Comment