Thursday, September 13, 2012

MY GEARS for RUN-SHOOT360-RUN

When I came to RUN-SHOOT360-RUN idea...
Question is...How can I do that?

First...
What to bring?
What Lens I will use?
Do I have to bring my tripod?
Ahhh yes... Mono pad maybe?
Pro or Semi Pro DSLR?
maybe Point & Shoot Cam?

Secondly...
How can I bring all of this?
Do I need to bring all?
Which bag i will use?
Backpack or Waist Bag?
Where to find this special bag?

Third...
Do I'll be competitive if I have
all of this hanging around my body?

For a week... I keep on thinking &
experimenting all my gears.

CONCLUSION:

BAG:
I will use WAIST BAG.
After searching on net & camera
stores... I found the perfect
bag for me.

















GEARS:
Semi-Pro DSLR Camera
Fish eye Lens

SHOOTING MODE: Manual

COMPETITIVENESS?
Yes...
I ran 8K last week with my gears
inside waist bag...I ran smoothly.
No pains on my legs & hips.

" Combining this two activity (running &
Photography) gives me high feeling...
I hope I can inspire photographers
to fit themselves by running &
shooting.
"



360°RUNNING PORTRAIT at Mercato Mall - Dubai in Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment